Monday-Wednesday & Friday 9am-6pm
, Thursday 9am-8pm
, Saturday 9am-5pm
1800 Appleby Line, Unit 10, Burlington, Ontario L7L 6A1 (1.5 blocks South of Uppermiddle Road) See our map...
Email: Restore Phone:
(905) 637-4446 x230
What does ReStore NOT accept?
ReStore has limited storage and display space and does not accept the following USED items by donation for resale. (ReStore does sell some of these items NEW!):
- Upholstered furniture
- Flat Doors
- Blinds and window treatments
What does ReStore accept?
ReStore is pleased to accept the following new or used items by donation for resale in our store. All items must be clean, in good working condition, with all assembled parts:
- Doors: Includes exterior, interior, storm (with trim, screen and hardware), French, fire-rated, bifold, louvered, shutters, paneled.
- Windows: Includes thermal, leaded, stained glass or other decorative windows. (Please, no larger than 6' x 6'.)
- Kitchen Units: Includes cupboards, sinks, all fixtures. Complete kitchen units ONLY.
- Bathroom: Includes bathroom fixtures (toilets - 6L capacity or less and drained of water, tubs, claw foot tubs, sinks, pedestal sinks, whirlpools/Jacuzzis - generally white only), medicine cabinets, vanities.
- Electrical/Lighting: Includes wall, overhead, florescent, exterior, complete fans, transformers, breaker panels, switches and plugs.
- Lumber: Includes trim, baseboards, hardwood floor, paneling, plywood, cove moldings, complete door trim wrapped in masking tape. Nails MUST be removed, minimum 8' lengths for lumber.
- Decor: Unused mis-tinted paint, new tile (min of 20sq ft).
- Construction Material: Unused and in-date caulking, glue, as well as architectural detailing.
- Hardware: Includes complete door, window, cabinet and antique.
- Other: Includes fireplace mantels, grates, screens, fireplace inserts, used appliances in good working order, tools, etc.
What are your next steps to donate?
Call, email or drop by ReStore! Our staff or our Salvage Coordinator, Pamela Patterson-Brown, will be happy to help you.